The content of the Chamber of Deputies’ website includes textual information and multimedia items, such as texts, images, audio and video material, photographs and software, which are protected by Article 2575 and following of the Italian Civil Code and by Law no. 633 of 22 nd April 1941 on “The protection of copyright”.
The Chamber of Deputies has exclusive rights on the website, including textual information and multimedia items, without prejudice to the rights of their authors and/or third parties concerned.
The website also includes the logo of the Chamber of Deputies, on which the Chamber itself has exclusive rights in compliance with Article 2569 of the Civil Code and with Legislative Decree no. 30 of 10 February 2005 on a “Code of Industrial Property”. The users of this website and its content undertake to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights held by the Chamber of Deputies, as well as the intellectual property rights of third parties concerned.
The use, reproduction, taking of copies and dissemination of textual information and multimedia items available on the website of the Chamber is authorised solely for non-commercial purposes and provided that the public interest is respected, the items are reproduced in their entirety and the source is acknowledged.
The said textual information and multimedia items shall not be used, reproduced and disseminated in contexts that might harm the image, decorum and prestige of Parliament or violate the right to the image, honour, decorum and reputation of the persons therein photographed, filmed or quoted. This notwithstanding, the use, reproduction, taking of copies or dissemination of some data may be subject to different preconditions in specific cases as provided for by existing legislation, such as the prior consent of the persons therein photographed, filmed or quoted.
Textual information and multimedia items available on the website of the Chamber may not be changed or used to create derivative works, without a prior written authorisation of the Chamber.
Furthermore, the logo of the Chamber of Deputies may not be used, reproduced, copied, disseminated or changed.
Any infringements of the provisions of this notice may entail civil and/or criminal liability.
The Chamber of Deputies offers users of the Public Digital Identity System of Italy (SPID) the following services:
- Registration of interest representatives (Submission of applications; control panel for already registered representatives);
- Submission of applications to participate in public competitions and examinations;
- Submission of requests for files from parliamentary committees of inquiry;
- List of contributors to political parties/movements (Names of those who have funded or contributed financially to political parties/movements);
- Reserved documentary access for special categories of users: PE.D.R.O. – online personal document repository; PE.D.R.O.PE - online personal document repository - external staff; BIP - online notice board for retired staff.